Frequently Asked Questions
- Purchasing and pricing
- How much does a tournament/league cost?
- Is there a completely free way?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Can I pay in another currency, other than Euro?
- Does Konkuri invoice?
- Can I retrieve and download invoices?
- Competition activation
- What is the difference between a building competition and an active one?
- How can I activate a competition?
- Can I change the participants number in an active competition?
- If, after activation, I decrease the number of participants, do I get any credits refund?
- Can I use an active competition more than once?
- Competitions archiving
- How does a competition get archived?
- What does archiving a competition mean?
- Can I reactivate an archived competition?
- Profiles management
Purchasing and pricing
How much does a tournament/league cost?
Is there a completely free way?
Yes. Take a look at the following table:
The free way With Konkuri credits Profile types Only personal profiles Personal and organizations profiles N. of active tournaments/leagues 1 at a time Unlimited N. of singles or doubles participants Up to 8 More than 8
What types of payment do you accept?
Currently we support PayPal. Through PayPal you can use all common credit cards. You can also pay with bank transfer, by moving money from your bank account to PayPal.
Can I pay in another currency, other than Euro?
Does Konkuri invoice?
Yes. As soon as the payment has been processed, we will email you an invoice with the data you entered..
Can I retrieve and download invoices?
Yes. In your profile page you will have your order history, with the purchase data and the links to download the related invoices..
What is the difference between a building competition and an active one?
A building competition is meant to let you set up the schedule and the participants. It's free with any number of participants.
Building competition Active competition Dashboard conversation Schedule setup Schedule/results pages Not visible to public Visible to public Results editing Disabled Enabled Participants management Competition info
How can I activate a competition?You can activate a competition in 2 ways:
- Directly inside the competition site ("activate" button inside the green box);
- In the profile's competitions page ("activate" button on the competition row).
Can I use an active competition more than once?
No. An active competition can be used only once. This means that once you have entered a quantity of results higher than half of the matches, the competition will automatically switch to "block" mode. A competition in "block" mode will allow you to enter all the remaining results to bring the league to an end, but you won't be able to modify neither the results previously entered, nor the schedule settings, nor the number of participants.
Can I change the participants number in an active competition?
Sure. You can do it any time as many times as you want, unless you competition has switched to "block" mode (see previous point). If you increase the number, you'll just have to buy additional credits.
If, after activation, I decrease the number of participants, do I get any credits refund?
No. But you can bring the number of participants back to the initial level any time you want.
How does a competition get archived?A competition gets archived in 2 ways:
- Automatically as it is completed (that is when the last result is entered);
- Manually before the competition ends: go to the profile's competitions page, roll over the competition's name, click on the "archive" button.
What does archiving a competition mean?
It means that the competition will be stored forever in the "Competitions archive" page of your profile.
Here are the features of an archived competition
Archived tournament/league Dashboard conversation Enabled Schedule setup Disabled Schedule/results pages Visible to public Results editing Only already entered results Participants management Only names and connections Competition info Enabled
Can I reactivate an archived competition?
No. Once a competition has been archived, it can not be reactivated.
Can I move competitions from a profile to another one?
Yes. Go to the profile's competitions page. Roll over the competition's name, click on "assign profile". Then, choose the new profile.